Emazing Coeus 36V 350W Electric City Bike
The Emazing Bike Coeus 73h3 7 speed electric cruiser bicycle comes with free shipping and no sales taxes.
This Cruiser e-bike is lightweight at only 43 lbs, and comes with a powerful 36V 8.7Ah Panasonic lithium ion battery. Take this e-bike out for a fun ride in rural or urban areas!
Why BUY This Emazing Bike:
- Worried you cant take this for long rides? You can ride up to 50 miles on a single charge with moderate pedaling!
- Worried about safety? This bike has front and rear disc brakes.
- Worried about speed? This bike comfortably reaches 20 mph.
- Worried about shipping? We ship this for free!
Electric Bicycle HARD FACTS:
- Energy Efficient- Electric bikes consume energy at an average rate of 100-150 watts of electric energy, compared to 15000 for a car (the car does travel faster of course). Imagine a 100 Watt light bulb burning continuously through the night- that is enough energy to propel an electric bike for 40 miles.
- Cost Efficient- An electric bike typically costs $0.05 to run per mile, while a car can cost up to $0.50 per mile. You can drastically reduce your costs by choosing e-bikes over cars.
- Green- When an electric bicycle replaces a car, it offsets 1460 grams of carbon monoxide, 1550 grams of globe-warming hydrocarbons, and 770 grams of nitrogen oxides for every 500 miles traversed.
- Fitness- A recent survey found that 33% of electric bicycle owners ride their bike at least once a day and 80% of them ride at least once a week. Only 10% of conventional bicycle owners ride their bike once a day and 45% of them ride once a week. These percentages confirm that owning an electric bike compels you to use it more, hence enabling you to exercise more.
- Total 43 lbs Cruiser Electric Bicycle
- 26" wheel with all frame meet ISO4210 - Safety requirements for bicycles
- 7-speed Shimano derailleur
- 36V/8.7AH Panasonic Li-ion battery (same as the one used for Electric Vehicle in USA) with smart Battery Management System for easy maintenance
- Range (with moderate pedaling in PAS): 20-50 miles per charge
- Authorized UN38.3 test requred by FAA
- 350W DC brushless motor installed in rear wheel
- 4 smooth PAS riding options with additional hand throttle
- USA patented Pedal Assist System by cadence feed-forward and Dutch torque sensor feed back control make 20 MPH riding very smoothly and comfortably
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Multi-functional J-LCD operating panel
- French designed sturdy double layer fenders installed