EV Rider Minirider 12 V Electric Mobility Scooter
EV Rider Minirider Features:
- OPTIMIZED FOR COMFORT. It is one of the most comfortable mobility scooters out there. EV Rider Minirider has a deep cushioned seat with armrests. You will not hurt your back or buttocks riding it.
- LARGE MOTOR. Getting anywhere is less of a problem with its 400-watt motor.
- PRACTICAL IN EVERY WAY. Many features of EV Rider Minirider is made to be practical. It has a very small turning radius, good ground clearance, and long cruising range. The whole scooter can be disassembled so you can put it in your car and transport it anywhere.
- EASY TO STEER HANDLEBARS. EV Rider Minirider features a simple handlebar design to make steering easier. The scooter can be easily steered with one hand, which is an advantage to users with limited dexterity.
- SUITABLE FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE. It is very compact, just measuring 39 inches in length and 21 inches in width.
Big motor for better mobility
The EV Rider Minirider has a powerful 400-watt electric motor that puts out 0.60 horsepower, roughly equivalent to the output provided by a small generator engine. The EV Rider Minirider also features a small 35-inch turning radius, so you can make very tight turns useful when maneuvering in tight spaces and a generous ground clearance of 2.5 inches.
Easy to control
The EV Rider Minirider features an old-fashioned handlebar control to steer the scooter, which is easier to grab and turn. The tiller assembly and the chair are adjustable, so the rider can make adjustments for best control. The rider can also rest their arm on the adjustable armrest on the seat. The scooter has 7.5-inch diameter rims, enabling the scooter to turn more easily and has anti-tipping wheels.
Great for indoor and outdoor use
The EV Rider Minirider has a wide-mouth basket in the front where you can put stuff. It only measures 37 inches long and 21 inches wide. It easily fits through doors and indoor pathways, and still leaves some room to spare.
The scooter has a range of 15-miles on a single charge, so you can freely get around without fear of losing charge. It is also rated to carry up to 275 pounds of weight. The whole frame is built for stability and durability, so you will find it a reliable ride for many years.
EV Rider Minirider Specifications:
|Model||EV Rider Minirider|
Up to 15 miles
400-watt brush DC hub motor
12 volt lead acid battery 18 amperes/hour. Two batteries required.
5 miles per hour with rider assistance
Height - 36 inches
Width - 21 inches
Length - 37 inches
|Dimensions for transport, folded (unassembled )||
Height - 14 inches
Length - 39 inches
7.5 inch by 2 inch solid rubber tires
8 degrees. Up to 10 degrees maximum
Yes. Analog with battery gauge
Off board 2 amp charger for 110 and 240 volts
115 pounds with batteries
6 to 8 hours
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes and mobility scooters we sell require basic assembly that only takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed professional. In case you can assemble the scooter on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Included with purchase
- FREE Shipping Insurance ($100 value)
- FREE Pre-Delivery Notice ($15 value)
- FREE Charger ($50 value)
- FREE Aftermarket LED Light ($50 value)