EV Rider Royale Luxury Dual Seat Mobility Scooter
EV Rider Royale 4 Features
- Enjoy all the benefits of a four-wheel ride as if you’re riding a golf cart. It is an advanced ride with the look of a cool Vespa scooter and performance of a quad-bike; it is very different from other mobility scooters that are slow and rickety rides.
- Explore more places with fewer limits with its huge 1,300-watt motor. That means lots of torque, so you can carry more luggage and have fewer chances of being stuck.
- The EV Rider Royale 4 has lots of range to go to many places. Feel free to use it to roam everywhere without fear of losing charge.
- Forget about being shaken each time you ran over a curb or over rough roads at speed. It offers a very comfortable ride thanks to its full suspension and pneumatic tires that absorb shocks on the road.
- The looks of this ride hide the fact that it is made for crossing rough pathways where other mobility scooters would be stuck. It has plenty of tough components designed for reliability and longevity, so you will put miles on it for years.
A luxurious mobility scooter focused on mobility
The EV Ride Royale 4 has 6-inch ground clearance, 13.5-inch tires in the front and 16-inch in the back, so you can simply ride over obstacles and gain decent speed.
Let the powerful motor actually get you to somewhere
The EV Ride Royale 4 is powered by a 1,300-watt electric DC motor, which is an industrial-strength motor by standards. It can get you to a speed of up to 8 miles per hour and can climb uphill of up to 12 degrees.
A comfortable ride
The EV Ride Royale 4 has plenty of features designed to give riders lots of comfort. This scooter has a fully independent suspension and pneumatic tires, which are rare feature among mobility devices. Say goodbye to the uncomfortable ride provided by your old mobility scooter.
Designed for longevity and reliability
EV Ride Royale 4 is a reliable ride suitable on rugged terrain. It has a strong durable frame rated to carry up to 450 pounds. EV Ride Royale 4 is powered by absorbent glass mat (AGM) lead-acid batteries, which is maintenance-free, provides a reliable electric output and has a very long service life.
EV Rider Royale 4 Specifications:
|Model||EV Rider Royale 4|
1300-watt brush DC hub motor
12 volt sealed AGM lead acid battery 18 amperes/hour. Two batteries required.
9.3 miles per hour
Height - 53 inches
Width - 29 inches
Length - 62 inches
Ground clearance - 6 inches
|Dimensions for transport, folded (unassembled )||
Height - 42 inches
Length - 62 inches
Electromagnetic dual disc brakes with emergency hub
Four pneumatic road-rated tires
Front - 13.5 inch
Rear - 16 inch
Up to 12 degrees maximum
Yes. Digital Tritium Controls: Speed,
8 amperes, off-board.
435 pounds with batteries
6 to 8 hours
Some Assembly Required
All electric bikes and mobility scooters we sell require basic assembly that takes around an hour. We highly recommend getting it assembled by a certified and licensed professional. In case you can assemble the scooter on your own, you will find all materials needed to perform assembly are included with the e-bikes, including basic hand tools. We also advise using a greasing agent on all threaded parts.
Included with purchase
- FREE Shipping Insurance ($100 value)
- FREE Pre-Delivery Notice ($15 value)
- FREE Charger ($50 value)
- FREE Aftermarket LED Light ($50 value)
Order an EV Rider Royale 4 Cargo Mobility Scooter today from Electric Bike City. Free shipping + insurance on all of our EV Rider Mobility Scooters. Order today and receive a free gift!