We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
*Please Note: This Price Match Policy DOES NOT apply to the X-Treme Hanalei, X-Treme Kona, XB-504, X-Treme Rubicon, and X-Treme Sedona
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please fill in the form below.
Lowest Price Guarantee Terms:
You will be required to provide the following information:
Proof of guarantee:
Your Shopping Guarantee number and your email address used during the eligible transaction. The Shopping Guarantee number is provided to you on the order confirmation page from your merchant or the Certificate of Guarantee email.
Details about the transaction:
Web site where the eligible purchase was made, date of purchase, amount paid, description of the item and SKU (if applicable). This information is typically included in the purchase confirmation email you received from the merchant.
Proof of lower price:
We recommend that you send us a screenshot and the URL of the same item you purchased, showing the new price. We cannot accept printed materials, or email text as proof of the lower price.
All claims must be made by sending an email to PriceClaim@NortonShoppingGuarantee.com. Our staff will verify your claim within 10 business days. We reserve the right to contact you and the merchant in order to get more information. All claims must be made in English.
Service Conditions and Limitations
- You must make a claim following the instructions above. We will review such claim for completeness and legitimacy, and, if approved, will make payment directly to you.
- Lowest Price Guarantee, when included with the Norton Shopping Guarantee you receive, is available only as follows:
- To be eligible, the value of a claim must be greater than $5 USD, but may not exceed $100 USD. per transaction. The maximum amount that you can claim in any 12-month period is $200 USD.
- The price reduction must be on the same item, with the same item SKU (if applicable), offered for sale on the same merchant's Web site, under the same merchant terms and conditions.
- For ticket purchases, such as sporting events, shows, concerts, etc., the price reduction must be for the same date and time, same show, same venue, and same quantity of tickets. Seats must be in the same section and in the same row or better.
- Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to any of the following:
- Any item to which a volume discount, a coupon, a bundling arrangement (such as two-for-one), a customer rebate, an inventory liquidation, "Closeout Sale", "going out of business", "free offer", "CyberMonday", "Deal of the Day" promotion or other similar special promotional pricing mechanism is applied.
- Shipping, handling, taxes, surcharges, and any other similar fees.
- Any currency fluctuation. All claims will be reviewed in US dollar only as priced on the merchant's Website.
- Any partial, incomplete or cancelled orders, or any order for which a Purchase Guarantee claim has been submitted.
- One-of-a kind items (including antiques, artwork, rare coins and furs).
- Limited edition items.
- Services and additional costs (such as installation charges, extended or supplemental warranties, or memberships).
- Used, altered, rebuilt and refurbished items.
- Custom-built items.
- Land and buildings.
- Negotiable instruments (such as promissory notes, stamps and travelers checks).
- Items provided under a leasing arrangement.
- Cash or cash equivalent.
- Items that do not have a standard SKU will not be eligible for Price Guarantee.